Friday, March 26, 2004

Welcome


“You’ll watch anything!” my husband will often proclaim after walking in the bedroom and looking at what’s on the tv screen (usually in disgust). And it’s true. The cornier, low budget, moronic the better. From bad horror flick to teen sex romp to sci-fi action thriller, I’ll watch it all. If it stars Steven Seagal or was directed by Kevin Costner, bring it on! If it went straight to video, chances are I’ve rented it. If it only aired on the Sci-Fi Channel and involved some genetically mutated creature that’s now out for human blood, I was there. If you’ve ever wandered through the video store making snide comments about one of the tiles collecting dust on the shelves, but secretly wondered what delights lay within, you’ve come to the right place. I am the Queen of Guilty Pleasures, and baby, my pleasure is bad movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home